Friday, March 27, 2009

That.... that.... *Sobobob*

So I called S&S back,

I mustered up the courage,

I closed my goddamned webcomic, AND my blog.

And he said:

"Oh, uhhh, I just wanted to ask you, uhhh, for help with uhhh, Photoshop. But I fixed it."

"Okay," *pause*

"So, I'll talk to you some other time then."

Then we said goodbye.

That STRUMPET! That little motherfucking strollop. I didn't even exaggerate the "uhh"'s to make him sound dumber! The whole ordeal of, the phone ringing, and the calling him back, if he wasn't such a FORNICATRESS! I can't beleive it! My ribs just cracked open! I hope he does read my blog, even though I set it so you can't find it with Google, and our full names aren't on it anyway. Goddammit. I want to go running. This is the first time that tears have welled up in my eyes for his benefit ever. Even when we broke up I was mellow. [That one time I called him crying was half-because of my grandmother.] THIS IS HOW HURT I AM!

WAIL!!! WA-A-A-A-AIL!!! *stomp stomp* *fists pounding* This would be way funnier if I actually felt better after joking and making fun of myself.

I was actually really excited for the chance to talk to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment