Friday, March 27, 2009

He did the arm-pinching thing? What???

Wooo! Who's ready to force themselves to stay awake while reading/listening to a 16 year old girl rant about her "boy problems"? Apparently, none of yall's. [NO FOLLOWERS!] Notice how I didn't say "guy problems". That was purposeful, because I think it's more appropriate to call this motherfucker a boy than anything else. [Gee, harsh!]

So, anyway, I'm having a baby, and it's a BOY!

Hahaha get it, BOY problems? I crack myself up! [Chill out, I was just kidding. My oven is bunless.]

In all seriousness, though, it is getting to be major drama up in here. Sorry, but this is the only place I can express my whiner girl feelings, because I have no S&S that listens to me now. Which is good. The little putanna.

****Okay, OH GOD, break! I'm taking a break! VERNORS! Up my nose! Oh, sweet Jesus! What the hell! I wasn't even laughing! Okay, deep breathing, through mouth. I'm good. Whew!****

So anyway, [unless I haven't built the suspense up enough... no? you think? okay...] you know how I'm always forced to go to S&S's Spanish class during yearbook? Well, today Uncle Casey and I were printing off locker name tags for track [I know, aren't we cool!] and we had to go in there. I was doing pretty ok with avoiding confrontation. I talked to EVERYONE in there. Gertrude, some chick from my bus that's really nice, Thomas Spoor, Hake. [Rowr, Hake! N-cha! N-cha! Haha... yea, I was huggin' on Hake a little bit. *giggle*] Plus, Uncle Casey was in there, and we were having a grand old time as usual. S&S was doing his part, too. He was pestering the teacher, talking to Gabbage Patch, and NOT talking to me. And obviously, I did NOT have one eye subconsiously trained on him the whole entire day. I did NOT. I also definitely do NOT memorize the color of his shirt every morning so I can watch him out of the corner of my eye in the hallways and at lunch. [He usually wears brightly colored gangster shirts.]

Then, I had to go and get some paper, and when I was bent over with my upper half in the cupboard, all vulnerable-like, he walked by and was all "Hey Annie, nice shoes." [They WERE cute. Sparkly, see-through, jellies!] I can't remember if I pretended not to hear him, or said thanks. No, I think I pretended to be absorbed in a convo with Uncle Casey.

A while after that, I was talking to Uncle Casey again, and he walks by me, and just... I don't even know, he just pinched my arm...kinda. Huh. I think he just grabbed it and squeezed it twice, really fast, like a drive by squeezing. Weird, eh? And the worst part is that he did it when I was mid-sentence, and I lost my train of thought! I went from talking to Uncle Casey about I don't remember what [see?] to pausing and staring after him as he slinks away, to shrugging nd making confused hand gestures while mouthing "What was that" to Uncle Casey, who apparently didn't know what that was. Only after all of this smooth operating did I resume my conversation. Oh, but don't worry, I made sure to include a lot of "and then, uh... I mean uh..." before I was able to speak in sentances again. I bet S&S got a lot of satisfaction out of that if he was watching. I bet if I had looked, he would have been snickering, with that alluring Italian grin on his face.

So, yea, the even LATER, I was busy on my computer, and Uncle Casey was trying to explain something to me, and I hear S&S chatting with his sis, Gabbage Patch, and I hear him go, "Are you mad at me, [Gabbage Patch]?" And she's like "No, why?". And he's like "Because Annie's really mad at me." And because I was all disbeleiving and hallucinating, and telling him off in my mind, I drifted off for a second and came ack in time to hear him say "She get's mad about the dumbest things." What. The. Hell. Nonononono, WHO. The. Hell. Am I unreasonable for not wanting to exchange pleasantries with the dude who obtains a girlfriend and then completely ignores me, doesn't call me, never tells me why? Even the bitchiest of bitches would have allowed one phone call to an ex girlfriend once removed, to explain why he must shun her now. If Little Wheeler was that controlling, I would hope that S&S would have enough sense to dump her, because that is a twisted situaton, for sure. Or, at least he could have been sneaky enought to call me and then delete the 5 min phone conversation it would have taken to explain things? But nooo, he's just a po' li'le pussy wannabe gangster or player. So if I am mad, he wouldn't even know, because he has NOT made any effort to talk to me, so HE WOULDN'T HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FEEL! [Sorry So Shreiky!]

So much non-S&S-related jank has been going on since he quit talking to me, and it's the kind of stuff I would want to discuss with him! I went through my whole I'm-untalented-and-I'm-not-good-at-anything jag after seeing the play and talent show, which was way depressing, and is still kind of going on. I recently figured out that I don't get any scholarship money for my foreign exchange program to Italy, so I have to raise a shit-ton of money by next fall. I also have chosen not to go to my junior prom, because I have to save money, and if I wind up saving enough money, I'll miss my senior one, too; and If I DON'T save enough money, I'll never get to go to Italy! Ahhh! I'm also getting not-as-good-as-I'd-like grades, and I feel like a loser, because I can't seem to force myself to get off my ass for anything other than track practice, like hanging out with my friends. I also can't drive, and my parents refuse to teach me! You guys wouldn't have to be hearing all of this if I just had someone to talk to, but all of my friends expect me to be just this happy go lucky, perpetually bouncy, bundle of joy and humor and British accents. I can't seem to brimg myself to discuss anything deep with them, even though they'd probably be understanding. They don't get my frusration over S&S, still. They totally see through all of my stalking attempts, and thwart me. I need drugs or something, man.

You know what I'm going to do? I am going to look around on Blogger, something I haven't attempted [Aww gee, nurr, I wonder why no one's followed me yet, nurr, even though I don't follow anyone else, nurr] and find some other teenagers blog, and read every word of that jank, and maybe this will be my metaphorical squirt bottle for that bad habit I have of whining on the internet. A taste of me own medicine Argh! Apparently I am a pirate. Hmm.

Hasta la manana. [It's spring break, woo.] :[

Annie-hemian Rhapsody [There is no backstory to this name. I was listening to the song. By the way, have you noticed lately how AWESOME that song is? Well, you haven't heard me sing it!]

No comments:

Post a Comment