Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Recent Convos About S&S That I Find Depressing

Ahem...

Con mis padres- This evening.
*Annie staggers downstairs in a feverish stupor*
Dinosaur Head*: I gave [S&S] a ride home when I picked up your brother.
Annie: Cool?
Mom: Is he still your boyfriend?
Annie: Nope.
Mom: Why not?
Annie: Because I said!
*Annie staggers back upstairs in feverish stupor*


Con Douche-Cake Former Fave English Teacher- A few weeks after we stopped dating.

*Annie is viewing art projects taped to walls, Douche-Cake taps her on shoulder with a vair serious look on face*
Douche-Cake: Will you do me a favor?
*Red lights flash in Annie's mind*
Annie: What is it?
Douche-Cake: Will you start dating [S&S] again? His maturity level has dropped like twelve years since you guys broke up.
Annie: Um, that's really not my decision, sorry.


Con Tye-Dye Shirt Wearing Fresh'un on l'autobus- Only a few weeks ago, *SOB*

Mike: Why did you and [S&S] break up?
Annie: Beats me. [Or something along the lines of that]
Mike: Oh, you guys made a good couple.
*Mike continues rambling about how he saw two people snow-mobiling past his house like a day after we started dating, and that he thought it was me and S&S*
Annie: Um, nope that wasn't us.
Mike: Oh, well it looked like you guys.
Annie: I didn't even know that [S&S] snowmobiled.
Random Fresh'un: He doesn't. What the hell are you talking about, Mike?


Con That One Sophomore with a boyfriend of 2 years that keeps calling me Allie-
*Shouted across hallway*
Sophomore: Allie, you're not datin' [S&S] anymore?
Annie[blushing]: No
Sophomore: I didn't know that! That sucks!
Annie: Ok. *Hurries away*

Yea....

Annie's Codename Dictionary RELOADED!

Dinosaur Head: My dad. His head seriously looks like a dinosaur. Seriously. Look:

Note his unrecognizable paint daub face.

No comments:

Post a Comment