Monday, March 23, 2009

Alas, a new enemy to prove to you all how spiteful and mean I am.

So... S&S has a new girlfriend. Hurl is gone from his life and is now residing on the track team, with the other S&S rejects [me]. I couldn't tell for a long tiime if they were broken up or not [S&S and Hurl], just because she was all up on other guy's the whole time they were dating. I pretty much assumed they weren't a week ago, because she was holding hands/crumping on some freshman that wasn't S&S as per usual after track practice, but a little more intensly, and I had gotten a report back from Tylum that S&S was in a "shitty mood". Also, when I went to the school play for my annual self confidence crusher,[I get depressed when I see how talented everyone is at singing/acting] S&S was working the lights, and when Hurl came on, he just had a really angry look on his face, and he smiled whenever Gabbage Patch or one of his friends came on. He also never hugged Hurl after the play. [Napoleon Dynamite Kid played a dog]

Anyway, S&S's new girlfriend. Her name is Little Wheeler. She's a Sophomore, and she will also be joining us on the track team after spring break as "Feild Events Spice". I haven't talked to her much, but she seems really nice, and pretty. She has a bit of a rep, though, and I have reason to beleive that S&S might be getting some ass out of this arrangement. To fully explain how I feel about Little Wheeler, I have to take you back to a few days before the play.

Ahem. S&S hasn't called me much from a few days before the play till now. I assumed he was busy with play stuff, what with staying at the school till 8 every night, and he probably had to stay at a few peoples houses, so I wasn't upset. [S&S is a part of the crew. Like I said, he did the lights.] I called him once [or twice, because I am a pathetic son of a bitch] at 11:11 and insisted he make a wish, which he agreed to, but said he couldn't talk. I was all like "I don't care if you talk, you best be making wishes, though." Then the play was over, and he still didn't call much. Not wanting to appear stalker-ish, I left him alone [kind of]. On Wednesday, the day after St. Patty's Day, I noticed that he hadn't been home the night before. He wore the same shirt to school [a green one that he wore to St. Patrick's Day] The next day, he wore a polo that I know he keeps in his locker in case he needs a change of shirt someday. [One time WHEN WE WERE DATING *SOB*, we accidentally wore the same shirt to school. It was a Cross Country one that we both had, and he obligingly changed into the aforementioned polo. Right in the hallway, rawr!] Tha next day, he was gone from school. Then, I didn't hear from him all that weekend. I WAS FREAKING OUT! I thought he had been kicked out of his house, or was holed up in Yuma with his stoner friends.

So, today, when I saw him HUG AND KISS LITTLE WHEELER, a light bulb went off in my head. "Oh, so that's why he quit talking to me. What???" When he was dating Hurl, he talked to me all the time! This can mean only one thing: He REALLY likes Little Wheeler. I find this more hurtful than anything he ever did with Hurl. Hurl actally got mad at S&S because he talked to me. She used to checked his phone all the time, and he still called me. So either L.W.'s fit throwing had more of an effect on S&S, [because he REALLY likes her] or she didn't even need to throw a fit, and he just decided he should stop talking to me. [Because he REALLY REALLY likes her.] Either way means that she is a cunning little minx and that is NEVER good news for Annie. *SIGH*

I wouldn't have been as upset if S&S had just called me one last time [or answered one of my calls] and said "I have a girlfriend now, and I don't think we should talk anymore because she might get mad." I would completely understand that. The first time he had a fight with Hurl over our late-night convos, my reaction was "She doesn't want you talking to me? Then, stop calling me! Hurl can't be mad at me!" [S&S's response was "Why not?" and I had said "Because she's Hurl, and we're going to be track buddies!"] He said "No! I like talkng to her, and I'll call whoever I want." So, if this time was different, he couls have said so, and I'd understand. However, I think lying to me, ignoring my calls, and just cutting me out of your life forever is a pretty shitty thing to do without an explanation, even if I was just a friend to him.

Anyway, this morning was the first time I realized they were together, and I was feeling knd of shitty the whole day because of it. I had to go to his Spanish class so I could print something off for Yearbook, and I avoided eye contact, and talked to annoying girl on track team. The one who was dating "Jack", I think. Maybe we called her "Gertrude"? Well, I was talking to her about how everyone was quitting the track team lately, and how upset I was.

I was about to grab my paper and leave when S&S looks at me, his hair all damp from gym class [shower not sweat, at least I think!] and said "You, come over here, I want to talk to you." all flirtatiously. I edged closer cautiously.
"What's going on with the track team?"
I tried not to roll my eyes, and to use as few syllables as possible:"All the girls are quitting."
"Why?" he said with that melodic voice of his.
"They don't like the coaches, and some of them are hurt." I tried getting back into a convo with Gertrude, and using this tactic, edged closer to the door.
"So, what? Are you going to run away from me now?" Shut the fuck up, S&S!
"I have to get back to yearbook. Adios, Mrs. Hulett!" I tried to sound as casual as I could, and then ran to the door in a most dignified manner.

What the fuck? You know, I hope he misses our "random" conversations, after being without me for more than a week. Well, you can't have your cake and eat it too, S&S! [that saying is retarded and also doesn't make sense.] The point is that he's choosing Little Wheeler over his friend, and expects me to act courteously towards him in school? I miss him too, but it's not like I CHOSE not to keep talking. Now, I have no one to tell my secret thoughts to. I have no friends, girls or guys, with whom I am as close as I was with S&S. He was probably my best friend, at least mentally. I hung out with others more, but I could talk about anything with S&S. Now he's gone and I have no one to vent to. Except you, nonexistant followers and readers. I. Am. So. Depressed. Maybe I will feel better if I post pics of the Talent show tomorrow, and spend my whole evening typing about that? Yes? Ma-a-a-aybe! I might even take a picture of my outfit, because I've got it all planned out. stay tuned, and thanks for listening.

Off to bury myself in imaginary snow hole made out of blankets,

Agnissa [this is my Russian name.]

EDIT: OH, and guess what? I forgot to mention it, but Bird Face told me at practice today:
"You might want to watch your back, because [Little Wheeler]'s got a big mouth, and she likes to talk shit about you if she doesn't like you." *GULP*

No comments:

Post a Comment