Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oh Em Gee! Dramaaaa!

I'm kidding.

I'm really sorry about how whiny my last few posts have been. I still firmly beleive that no one follows me, or even internet stalks me, so I doubt anyone was really affected or bothered by them, but still. I don't want to become another one of those people wasting the internet with their problems. I'm not emo, and this sin'te my livejournal.

I kept my promise about finding a teen blog that was really gossipy and whiny, and I found two. They're not really the same as mine, because 1. They actually have followers who know who the people they're talking about are, 2. They don't pretend to be anything they're not, 3. They have wa-a-ay cooler designs than me.

Here's_what_I_found!=1
Oh_and_here's_another'un!/

Enjoy, unless you're not in the mood to read MORE whining or unless you DON'T EIST because no one reads my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment