Thursday, February 26, 2009

S&S's gon' let me paint his toenails!

Today was a relatively good day. My handwriting was medium, not really good, but not bad either, and I got a Kolbenlast of Chinese work done. [Kolbenlast=buttload in German] Olam and I are plotting about entering the dance competition for Foreign Language Day at CMU. The Spanish teacher said she'd let me do it, even though I'm not in a Spanish class right now, and Olam takes Spanish through E2020, so we're good! We can't dance, but we're going to learn, and we're going to do "The Evolution of Latin American Dance" starting out with traditional Aztec dances, then moving up, until we get all the way to a Spanish version of Soulja Boy, or Lean Like A Cholo. [If we can find one] We're going to get our buddy to make a techno remix including all of our songs that we get [we have a Kolbenlast of research to do] and then, we really just have to find some rythm. I'm excited, since I'm madly in love with Olam, and now we're going to dance together!

Today at the lunch table, we were discussing a girl who we will name Gertrude for the purpose of this excersise. Gertrude likes to join the track team every year for the express purpose of being all up on her current boyfriend at meets. [11 days till track, btw!] She's dating Jack, at least that's what we're calling him, because neither person is worthy of a codename, and he's not in track. Interesting... Anyway, we were debating on whether or not she would join, when out of the blue, Tylum* says "I think it's funny, because when Gertrude was supposed to be dating Jack, I saw him holding hands with [Hurl] at a basketball game." Gertrude and Jack started dating after S&S and Hurl did. Then, someone else at the table pipes up with "She hugs [forgotten name of random fresh'un] all the time in the hallway when S&S isn't here." and it pretty much turned into a whole Hurl-hating fest. I had mixed feelings about it. As much as I love S&S, he really seems to like Hurl. She may not have my sparkling personality, or be as easy-going as me, but they certainly PDA a lot more than we used to, and they act like a middle-aged married couple. At least S&S does, while Hurl treats him like shit. The player. It's a bit sickening, but S&S likes it. I know he would be devastated if he found out anything freaky was going on. And who knows? There may not be. S&S could be completely fine with the whole hugging thing, and I doubt he really classifies hand-holding as cheating. I certainly hugged a few chaps in my days of dating S&S, but I never would have held someone's hand. That's just my point of view. S&S also makes a lot more suicidal/depressed comments now than he did when we were dating, and even his teacher told me that he was acting immature since he broke up with me. [Yes, it was a douche-cake teacher that thought this would be an appropriate thing to discuss with S&S's ex.] This could be for any reason though. Maybe he feels more comfortable around me when we're not dating, and therefore confesses his deepest darkest secrets and his deppressed thoughts to me. Whatever it is, it is not for me to decide. I am not going to tell S&S what I heard, but I am going to chalk it up to my silent list of reasons why I am better for S&S than Hurl.

S&S did call last night, btw, and after making an adorable comment, "Sorry I passed out on you yesterday." it was hard to stay mad at him. While I was on the phone with him, his half-sister [who is our age] painted his nails pink. I got to paint his nails too in XC this year, so in order to one-up Gabbage Patch* I demanded that I either get to tattoo him Olam style, or paint his toenails.She's sending me a picture of S&S's hands, which I may post. S&S promised me that he was gong to let me paint his toenails soon. [He had scratched all of the nail polish off by this morning, so I didn't get a pic of him.] Oh yeah, and I had to promise to let him draw a Buddha on my belly in silver Sharpie. *Rolls eyes*

HmMmMm, I think I may be done for the night, folks.

Auf Wiedersehn,
Orphan Annie [remind me to tell you the story behind this one :)]

Oh yeah, here's this.

Annie's Codename Dictionary:

Tylum-One of my buddy-o-pals. He's dating Little Lint* (Whew, codename within the codename... nice!) and I think she secretly doesn't like it that I hug Tylum so much. He's just a cuddly guy, okay? He's the biggest flirt, though, and he can have any girl he wants, but he chose Little Lint, and that counts for something, right? He can crack my back, too! He's the BOMB at sexual innuendos. He and I can go on for hours... That's what she said!

Gabby Patch- S&S's half sister, who he hangs out with all the time. He wants to move in with her family, because his home life is unsatisfactory. [S&S's adopted, and Gabby Patch's mom is his biological mom.] The best thing about it is that Gabby Patch likes me! She's really nice, and I think she's secretly rooting for me against Hurl. She and I plot about the state of S&S's nails, and wouldn't mind her as a half-sister-in-law someday...

Little Lint- One of my track buddies. I love her to death, but she has low self-esteem. I personally think she's too good for Tylum, putanna that he is. She acquired her codename last year, when her older sister, a senior at the time, was on the track team at the same time she was. Po' li'le Little Lint. Tsk Tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment