Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hey you kid!

Of course you guys are devastated, and that's just assuming there are any guys to be devastated. I haven't posted in two days! [6 days till track!] The worst part is that I have no excuse as to why I haven't been writing. Today I'm home from school sick. Like really sick. I puked multiple times. [Ack!] I also had to miss my HPV Gaurdasil vaccination so now I'm going to have to at least miss a piece of school again. S&S and I had been planning to freeze today, too. Before I start the rambling about S&S, I think I'd better get up-to-date on my codename dictionary. So whoomp there it is:

Annie's Codename Dictionary:

Disclaimer: I know that these code names don't do much to disguise the real names of the person I'm talking about, [I.E. Lord Kelsi, Caity-Sue] But whatever. I likes 'em!

Napoleon Dynamite Looking Kid: He's a fresh'un, he looks like Napoleon Dynamite, [At least the actor, I mean he doesn't have the fro, just the blonde surfer thing, like in School for Scoundrels] He isn't really S&S's best friend, in fact they don't hang out outside of school, but he's his partner in crime for ST<3>want to find me attractive!

Caity-Sue: One of my best friends. She's a junior like me. She used to run track, but is abstaining this year because she hates the coach, and the coach hates her. [I sympathise with her, but for some reason the coach loves me, so I've never had any issues with her, and therefore I shall continue to run.] She has a ton of classes with me, and we hang out when we can. We used to hang out alot outside of school, but lately I've been all anti-social, and she's been chilling with a lot of seniors, and more popular girls in our grade. We're still friends, though, and if I would quit my whole I-Hate-World thing she and I would deffo hang out more. I've had the option of chilling with the older/popular chicks also, but I have no life. She's always mellow, incredibly witty and funny, and very supportive of me in all my endeavors. She's got that whole sarcastic humor thing about her, and I couldn't make it through Physics and Pre-Calc if it weren't for her attitude and comic relief. Notto mention the fact that she literally has to help me with almost all of the assignments!

Uncle Casey: A hardcore track buddy. She and I get into so much mischief! A lot of it revolves around ST<3> Casey. A sub called her that once, and now we all tease her about it endlessly.] because when S&S and I were initially attracted to each other [But too scared to do anything about it :)] , she and Aunt Ali* were all over that jank! They would do things like interrogate S&S when I wasn't around, and then tell me what he said, and they even gave him my digits, and told him that I wanted him to call me! So yea, I made a big speech to the two of them about how S&S and I refuse to be treated like Uncle Casey and Aunt Ali's Barbie dolls any longer. [It was jokingly of course!] But yea, Aunt Ali is too virginal and nice to be called an Uncle, so Uncle Casey got the worst of my [fake] defiance. Uncle Casey is also incredibly mature, professional, smart, funny, and responsible. She's one of my role models. You guys are going to love Uncle Casey, I can tell. Because, I love you, and that means that you love everything that I love, because I said. Nice logic, eh?

ST<3rt: [Swoon!] Before I open your eyes to the wonder of Aunt Ali, I must tell you about the mysterious ST<3>. He is the epitome of physical fitness, attractiveness, adorableness, and godliness in general. He's not even the most good-looking male teacher at our school, I have to admit, [He's getting a teensy bit out of shape, and the beginnings of jowls.] but that does not matter to me. The main attraction in ST<3> have a question for him regarding the proper use of whom, or a literary device. He and I in fact have a running banter about literary devices, [hyperbole's, onomatopoeia's, alliteration] and we always joke about them like the language geeks we are. I share a deeper connection with him than the other students. I also like to leave him love notes on or around his desk. I once decorated a box of paper clips to say 'Annie's Paperclips... of Love' and then filled it with red, pink, and purple paperclips twisted into heart shapes. For Valentine's Day, I created a mixed media collage Valentine for him, and delivered it in person before school started. I will post pics of it as soon as I can get some from the yearbook drive. I will also post a pic of ST<3> Which reminds me, In yearbook, I'm the editor fr the school newspaper. Each month, I run a feature called Stalker Watch. I take a bunch of pictures of a student or faculty member [when they're not looking], and I create a collage of them on Microsoft Publisher. Of course, one month, I had to do ST<3> have a color copy in y locker, which has been autographed my ST<3>

Aunt Ali: I know this is a little anti-climactic, but I'll still tell you about the beloved Aunt Ali. She's a junior, but she only entered our school my sophomore year. Before that, she had been home schooled. Her family is Christian, and very religious, in a non-obnoxious way, which I, a Buddhist, respect greatly. She is the nicest, most pure and innocent person I have ever met. She's not immature though. She understands our 'potty language' but chooses not to take part in it. She, like myself, abstains from sex, drugs, and alchohol, which I find very comforting, bacause this is very rare in our grade. She always stands up for what she thinks is right, and she doesn't give in to peer pressure. She'll do a favor for anyone though and she's always polite and pofessional. She's deffo one of my top role models. And, my track buddy, to boot! There's no way to fully describe the presence that is Aunt Ali, but I am so glad that she's here, and that she's my friend, despite my immaturity and sometimes rude sense of humor. She [and Uncle Casey, whom I forgot to mention thsi about] are sometimes closer to me than Caity-Sue. I can tell them anything, and they're certainly the best influence that I could surround myself with in this highschool. I love you guys! [Even though I am purposefully never letting anyof you read this blog!]

I'm outtie, and I still have stuff to tell you, but I'll do that later, because now I'm feeling kind of nauseated.

Adios,

Mrs. ST<3RT, the future stepmother of Elena and Jamison.

No comments:

Post a Comment