Saturday, February 28, 2009

Recovering from... last night! n-cha! n-cha!

Sorry about the brevity of my last post... I was up all night with S&S. No, we did not get it on, we just talked on the phone, and plotted about a new club we're going to start.

Yesterday I told you about improveverywhere.com . I spent like 3 hours just reading they're stuff, and It's great. They're the people that just froze in Grand Central station. They were just walking around and froze in place for five minutes. They do things like this all the time. I strongly suggest that you go to their site.

Anyway, S&S's and my group that we're starting is like the same thing, but in my crappy ass small school. We're going to call it S.T.I. (Sporadically Transmitted Impulsiveness) That is unless we think of something better to call it. For our first act, we will freeze in the middle of B lunch. We will need about 30 people to carry out our task. S&S and I will recruit Monday, and action will take place on Tuesday. We have other schemes, but we need our group to become more popular before these are put into action.

More than anything, S&S loves scheming. I do too. I feel kind of guilty that he had to be with me when we thought of this, because one of his minions would be better at it. We are co leaders, we share equal power, but we both have a "right hand man", or a sidekick. S&S chose Napoleon Dynamite Looking Kid*, another freshman, because he helps S&S with all of his ST<3rt* related schemes, [We will touch on these later] and is useful in manipulation of large groups of people. I chose Tylum, for mainly the same reasons. I could have chosen Caity-Sue*, or Uncle Casey*, but Caity-Sue wouldn't want to be involved with any of my fresh'uns, and Uncle Casey has a rather big mouth. We also chose not to involve any seniors, which Uncle Casey technically qualifies as. So, I chose Tylum, because he is one of my few friends that actually took the time to get to know S&S, and he liked him from the start without having judged him. He is a genuinely nice person, and I love him for that. S&S can present the appearance of being rather "gangster" but that is only his clothing choices and his ethnicity. Most of my friends are "frosty" [to quote Lily Allen] with him for that reason, but Tylum struck up a natural conversation with him, and now they are acquaintances. Aside from being awesome and nice and fair, Tylum helps me with my ST<3rt> and Napoleon Dynamite Looking Kid are not the brains of the operation. He and I are co leaders always. I am vair excited about this endeavor. It will give me something to do, and give me an excuse to chill with S&S. I have to go to town con mis padres, so I'll talk about this later.

Ciao,

Annilum

No comments:

Post a Comment