Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Getting to know me: A life-altering experience.



HmMmMm... Where to start? Haha, S&S thinks that my hmmm's are awesome. Hey! We'll start with him, and with my love for codename-age! Yes, my 'blog' [It sounds weird using that word.] is named So & Such, and so is my partial love-interest/partner in crime/confidant. I will differentiate by reffering to my love interest as S&S*, and to my blog as So & Such*. [Pronounced the same way!] I am willing to type the extra letters, just so that both aspects of my life can keep their codenames. I call S&S [the guy] this because... I don't know, 'So and Such' has always been a cool phrase that I like to throw around, and when speaking of him online, or about him in front of his friends, I just use this codename for him, so as to protect his identity, and my feelings for him. *Sniff!* He does not know about this blog, even though he'd love it. He says that our IM conversations are like an interactive blog, [I ramble, and I talk/type to myself more than him, somehow. He seems to like it.] and that I should get on blogspot. I said no, because I knew that if I had a diary-type thing, [Which is kind of what this is for me.] I'd want to talk about him all the time, and I don't want him to read it. Now, I'm curious, so I'm trying it. Maybe someday when we're happily dating/engaged I'll show him, and we'll laugh about it with our feet entwined underneath the computer desk. I'll lower my eyes and say, "Those two months were torture for me. What did you ever see in Hurl*?". His face will flush with fury at his own stupidity, however breif, and he'll grab me passionately and say, "I was afraid. I was afraid to let myself feel the magnitude of my love for you, Annie*." I'll say, "S'ok.", and he'll read the rest and compliment on my tech-savvy-ness... and my butt.






So If you can't tell, I am way down to earth, do not exaggerate at all, and I have this weird knack for predicting the future/sensing what others are feeling.




P.S. This is me^, with an unknown person on my back, [Whose face I got to mess with in photoshop!] in an unknown city, at a Cross Country meet for an unknown school. I plan on posting a better picture if I can get one off the yerbook drive that's suitable.



Since you're getting to know me, and I don't have time to go into my whole life story, especially since I waste all of my time pining for S&S, *Narrows eyes* the putanna, I'm going to list a few of the things I most like to talk about, or that I'm predicting i will talk about, and you can figure out based on this whether or not you want to follow me, or whatever it is you do to blogs. Ahem.



  • (Ewww bullets! I know, right?) I will deffo spend a lot of time whining about S&S and Hurl. Be prepared to hear all about my little dramas, because I am just like my fellow teenagers in this way. Hopefully, I will whine in a witty manner that makes it less painful to read. I'm not afraid to laugh at myself, and own up when I know I'm being recockulous.

  • I will talk about my friends. There will be the buddies: Tylum, Olam, Nath-EEN, Eeerik, and others whom I secretly lust after, and the girls: Dasani, Clufford, Aunt Ali, Caity-Sue, Mouse Face, and Uncle Casey. [Yes, the girls.] I will explain all of these codenames, and people, in further detail when they come up in pleasant conversation.

  • I will rant about running. I am a track and cross country geek. Track starts in 13 days!!! If listening to me prattle on about the track team and the workouts is going to annoy you, exit immediately.

  • I will plot about outfit's I'm going to wear throughout the week. I will periodically post Fashion Shows, or pictures of what I've been wearing for a fewdays, because I LOVE attention, and not enough people get to see how stylish I am.

  • I will fume about my various activities that I don't know why I spend my time on, like Student Council and NHS. These bring me nothing but stress, but I do it anyway. [I like it, secretly.]

  • I'm going to type for hours upon hours about foreign languages, and try to teach/show you things that you're not interested in knowing about Spanish, German, Italian, and Chinese. Even English. I like to think of myself as a cunning linguist.

  • I'll try out a few short stories on you guys, maybe. Only if I get lots of positive feedback beforehand and am sure you guys won't laugh at it/steal it. Maybe some artwork too.

  • Finally, you will be subjected to whatever completely unrelated, uncoherrent thought enters my mind. I will want to discuss each detail of everything with you [one sidedly, of course] and you'll have to either decipher the Annie-speak, or ignore it, because I'm not always good at conveying my thoughts with words. I need hand motions, sometimes drawings... And, I tend to leave thoughts unfinished. I have too much going on unp in here for it to make sense. I don't even know what it means. I'M TOO COMPLEX! NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME! *slashes wrists* I'm also never melodramatic.

So, I will end this post. Below, you will find a handy dictionary filled with the new codenames you should have learned today. [Like, three?] Maybe you guys will get me completely, and we can have a right happy time together. I'll keep writin', if you keep readin'! And commentin'!

***Dictionary of Codenames(in order of appearance):


S&S: The love interest. He's a fresh'un at my school, and we met through XC. We dated for only 3 months, and then he broke up with me for a girl he'd liked since middle school. [Come to think of that, our whole relationship was a bit middle school for my taste, maybe this is why. Maybe he's just immature.] We still talk on the phone all the time. Late at night. And it's not like I call him all the time, he makes the moves. We flirt all the time, and no matter how emotionally damaging it is to me and Hurl, I can't stop. He is the reason I am a slut. He understands me though, and I can talk to him about anything. I don't want to quit him cold turkey. *Sigh* Later.


So & Such: My 'blog'. Not to be confused with ^^^. Pretty much the best reading material EVER. You should read it, follow it, and comment it. :)


Hurl: S&S's girlfriend. The whole time we were dating, all I heard from S&S was "I hate [Hurl]! She cheated on me. I would use the "C" word to describe her, but you'd smack me. [I would.] She's stupid. She's a slut." She was still always all up on him when we were dating and I wasn't around. I was a fool, and beleived S&S when he said he loved me, and I didn't feel threatened by her whoreish-ness. "I'm pretty sure that if you wanted to be dating anybody but me, you would be. I can't stop you liking her, by getting jealous. I trust you.", said a very foolish, still happy me. [P.S. She was pissed when she found out S&S and I were talking. I felt bad and wanted to stop, but S&S said, "I like talking to you, and I'll call whoever I damn well please.". I was still guilty, but feeling a bit victorious."]


Annie: Me. Nice codename, eh? My real full name is like, nickname-proof, and this is the best my friends ever came up with. I'm a junior in high school. I'm a very fashionable, creative, slut, and I live in my own little fantasy world where you can bang teachers and fresh'uns with no ramifications. Just kidding, I get no action. I guess more on me later.


The other names aren't important yet.



Gracias, Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment