Had another dream, and this'un was crazy. Here's what happened:
The first thing I remember is I was in a dorm room of sorts, and every girl in my grade was in it, sleeping in bunk beds. It looked like the way orphnages look in movies. I was half-asleep in the top bunk of a bed, drifting in and out of consiousness, [Yes, I was still dreaming. I dream about falling asleep, because I am very interesting.] while my female physics teacher, who is very old and fat, was talking about her sex life! She said something about men having stamina; "Out of everyone you've slept with, about 60% of them just aren't going to get the job done. *drift drift drift* Raise your hands if you've ever had an orgasm from intercourse. [a lot of girls' hands raised, and none of them questioned why a physics teacher would ask them this] *drift drift* Enjoy it now, ladies. You are at your sexual peak, from now on, men are going to ge worse and worse."
Then, I was in my highschool hallway, and Uncle Casey was gone! She had like, moved away, or died, or something, and I took her place. I was like, going to her classes, and hanging out with her senior friends and stuff. This is odd, because I hang out with U.C. and follow her around all the time, but I think her friends think I'm annoying. Then, U.C.'s boyfriend arrived on the scene! We'll call him Aunt Eeeric. First, I need to tell you that Cassie is in a bit of a love triangle, where Bachelor #2 totally wants her bod, but she has a boyfriend. Aunt Eeeric get's really, jealous, and hates Bachelor #2. But in my dream, after U.C. disappeared, Aunt Eeerik and Bachelor #2 were like united in their greif over U.C. They were both standing by her locker looking sad, and then looked at each other, and walked away arm in arm. [This did not sound gay at all in my dream.] Then for some reason, I was hugging Aunt Eeeric, in a very romantic way! I must mention that Aunt Eeeric has sort of a hunched back. It's not unattractive, necessarily, but he just has really poor posture. And, I am short of stature. In my dream though, Aunt Eeeric was super tall, even with his hunched back! I had to stand on a green plastic chair, and then I was the perfect height for hugging. Then I tried to jump on his back, but he slumped forward, and I had to get off. And then the bell rang, which was really my alarm clock going off, and I know that usually only happens in movies.
Weird, eh? I don't think I'll tell U.C. about this one. She'll think I'm a creepy little wannabe, which I'm NOT. Tomorrow, remind me to tell you about the track meet tonight. Adios! Sweet dreams!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment