One time, S&S and I had a contest to see who could find the other person's name is the lyrics of a song. I have a kind of unique first name, and my Spanish nickname for him is very obscure also. The winner got 25 quick kisses on the cheek. I won. I found his Spansh name in a Spanish song title, [with the help of yahoo answers!] and the next day he kissed me on the cheek really quickly, like one after the other 5 times in a row before I stopped him [it tickled] and kissed him for real. Then we made a promise that if one of us ever was in a band or wrote a song for any reason in the future, we had to write one about the other person, with their name in it, of course. I wonder if he'd still honor that? Not sure if I would.
We ha our first track meet yesterday, [don't ask me what my times were, Ack!] and of course S&S and Little Wheeler were all up on eachother. *rolls eyes* At least we have a rule that boys and girls can't sit next to eachother on the track bus. I flirted with like ALL the guys on the boys track team, just because it's fun and I wanted S&S to be jealous. Then, the football guys [most of the football guys are on track and just as gay as usual] convinced a mentally retarded kid on the team to write me love notes the whole bus ride home. It was really embarrassing, but the notes were cute, lol. One said:
"Ani call me baby I'll buy you a pop baby I love u huny call me at 2:20 pm"
and then when I didn't answer, he wrote back:
"you crapt on my heart ani and send back the nots!"
This is exactly the spelling he used, except I didn't include his attempts at my real name, lol.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment