Okay, so I had the weirdest dream about S&S last night. Keep in mind that last night I had a track meet, during which I spent the whole time flirting with Chris Trowbridge and shamelessly running across the infield like the good little non-girlfriend I am to cheer on S&S in his 800 run. I got home at 9:30. I then stayed on Twitter until after 11, where this guy kept threatening to kill himself, which scares me to death. I finally went to bed around 11:30, I'd say. I was really tired, so I deffo didn't expect my dream to be so vivid.
Here it is:
First, I was standing in a group with him and a couple of people on the track team, when he just grabs my butt. His girlfriend was near, too! Then [in my dream still] I wake up to my mom's phone vibrating in my face, and I look and it's S&S's number! "What a coincidence!" I think to myself as I answer. Then, just as I'm about to hang up becaus I've said "hello" 3 times and no one has answered, he says in a strangely rehearsed voice, "It's been a while since I've heard your voice! It's been six days which is also [something] which is also [something] [something about a solar eclipse or some jank]" Then, he's all like "So, you wanna be my girlfriend again?" and I'm distracted for some reason, and don't realize what he's said until I've already said "I've gotta go I'll call you back bye." Then, I'm off to a track meet again where I sit next to Caity Sue, [who is not even doing track!] on Marion's concrete bleachers. Then I tell her about the strange call I've received. "So, S&S called me last night." She rolls her eyes and says "You're running with the wrong circle, hon!"[This is really weird, because I'm not sure if this is even a phrase. I've never heard Caity-Sue say it, and I've never said it, so I don't know how someone in my dream would say it.] And then, I'm arriving at S&S's house [I've never been to his house] and it looks like the inside of MY house. The Trowbridges appear to be living there, though, [They are a family of mostly adopted children and S&S is adopted, too, but they're not related at all. However, both the Trowbridge boys are on track so that's probably why I dreamed about them.] anyway, Chris Trowbridge makes S&S scrub the floor by the woodstove with a toothbrush. [We have carpeting by the woodstove!] The floor is covered with teeny wood chips and soot, and everytime S&S get's a spot clean, Devon Trowbridge messes it up again. Then, when he's done, we're alone in the house, and S&S asks me casually out of the blue "So are we going to be all like 'I hate you' or all like 'I love you'?", and I said "Well I'd rather be like 'I love you'" and that is the end of my dream. Pretty screwy, eh?
I almost want to check my mom's phone, which is downstairs. It all seemed really weird.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment